Do you live and work in the Netherlands, but Dutch is not your native language? Would you like to be able to speak Dutch with colleagues at work? Do you already speak a little Dutch and do you want to make your Dutch more professional?
Make yourself understood in Dutch in a business context!
In the Business Dutch for Beginners course you will learn the basics of Dutch in a business context. After this course:
- you will be able to express yourself more effectively in everyday business situations (in meetings, on the phone and by email)
- you will develop an increased (business) vocabulary
- your listening skills will improve.
- you gain an understanding of the most important grammar elements
- you will be able to pronounce the different Dutch sounds.
- you will learn more about the cultural characteristics of the Dutch in a business environment.
In this course
we work with class materials for beginners, such as Totaal (A. van den Broek) or De opmaat (M. Beersmans and W. Tersteeg) and the focus is on business communication. We may work with online material such as YouTube videos or our own material, e.g. emails. In addition to the lesson, you will be expected to invest around half an hour a day for self-study and homework.
Business Dutch for beginners
is for everyone who wants to learn Dutch with a focus on the business environment. You can take the course individually or in a group. The course is offered in lesson packages and continue for as long as you wish.
A single lesson costs €90 per hour (per person, excluding lesson materials and VAT). You can buy a lesson package in advance. The more lessons you buy, the less you pay. For example, 10 x 1 hour (€855; 5% discount), 10 x 1.5 hours (€1.215; 10% discount) or 10 x 2 hours (€1.530; 15% discount). Evening lessons and lessons in the weekend cost €10 per hour extra. Prices for more than one student on request. Dutch language lessons are exempt from VAT.
Please contact me and make an appointment for a free intake meeting.