Do you need to write letters and emails for your work and do you find this difficult? Would you like to receive personal coaching and explanation?
Improve your letters and emails!
In the course Business German – Written Communication we will analyse, discuss and correct your texts together. You will practise the aspects of writing that cause you difficulty with extra exercises.
After this course you will:
- know the standard salutations and complimentary closings and their variations
- know how to ask for a reply
- be able to place orders, carry them out and communicate delivery times
- be able to make, cancel and postpone appointments
- know the correct structure of letters
- have increased your knowledge of spelling and grammar rules
- be able to express yourself better and more correctly in letters and emails
In this course
we will work with Geschäftskommunikation – Besser Schreiben by A. Hering and M. Matussek. We will also work with material from your own work situation. The starting level is at least A2 (see article about the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). The time investment (self-study and homework) in addition to the classes is about half an hour a day. You will receive a TaalKrachtig folder with supplementary material, if necessary.
Business German – Written Communication
is for everybody who needs to write in German at work. You can take the course individually or in a group. The classes will take place online or at IJsselstraat 37 in Utrecht (alternative location if desired by mutual agreement). The course is offered in packages of several lessons and takes as long as you want.
Please contact me and make an appointment for a free intake meeting.